- the information identifying the purpose for which we process personal data;
- how we use this information;
- the legal basis upon which we process it;
- with whom it is shared;
- how it is stored.
Arkive collects personal information from all Users, this is information provided by you directly to make use of our services.
- Your name;
- Postal / Invoice address;
- Phone number;
- Profile picture;
- Email address;
- IP address;
- Purchase history.
Internet and network activity information:
- Internet browser and device type;
- Location Data;
- Information about your activities on our website;
- Website referring / exit pages;
- Other information related to your use of ARKIVE;
- We may receive personal information about you from third parties such as public websites and social media platforms.
Use of Personal Information
- To allow your to access and use our site;
- Communicate with you through news- and promotional emails;
- To process requests and orders, handling your payment and to deliver your goods;
- Provide technical support;
- To inform you about changes to our services and products;
- Analyzing your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences;
- Tailoring our products and services to your needs;
To access Arkive you need to register yourself and create an account with a username and password of your choice. All specified information shared by you is collected and saved to be able to provide the service you have requested, to automate logging into our website and to contact you. We will not share data linked to your username with third parties, unless we are legally obligated to do so in case of fraud or misuse of Arkive.
You will receive emails or mail from us about our services and products, promotions and offers. We will reach out to you through our newsletters, alerts, event sales, or for business development or marketing purposes. You can subscribe at any time by clicking on ‘subscribe’ on the bottom of the email or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also be informed about our new products and services through advertisement per e-mail or via social media.
Invite a Friend
If you invite a friend to join our website, we will receive a personal code or invitation on your behalf. We will not use your friend’s personal information for any other purpose unless they register to Arkive.
Requests and Orders
To process your requests and orders we need to use your personal data. The information needed may be provided with third parties that are involved in the performance of the agreement.
Arkive will only provide the information that is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you with our partners and include our vendors and suppliers or to comply with a legal obligation.
For an explanation, see: https://veiliginternetten.nl/themes/situation/cookies-wat-zijn-het-en-wat-doe-ik-ermee/ Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties. These are, for example, advertisers and / or the social media companies. We use Google Analytics on our website to help us analyze how our website is used. Google Analytics uses performance cookies to track visitor interactions. All information collected is anonymized.
Period of Storage
Arkive does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can do this yourself via the personal settings of your account. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by our company and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we have about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. If you want to exercise your right to object and / or right to data portability or if you have other questions / comments about data processing, please send a specified request to email@example.com.
Arkive takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via firstname.lastname@example.org