Happy Glam Vegan & Cruelty Free Nailpolish
|Brand Name||Happy Glam|
|Arkived because||Unconsumed Stock|
This unique and innovative 19-free formula has everything you need in nail polish. Vegan, without animal testing, no toxins, long-lasting and shiny. With our happy nail polish revolution, you will treat yourself and the planet with love, while getting all the attention – thanks to our opaque and powerful colors.
Why am I special?
– As good as it gets: this nail polish can easily last up to 7 days;
– Easy to apply: be your own nail artist. The innovative formula of our products makes the application easier than ever;
– Vegan: all of our products are and will always be 100% vegan. Breeding and killing animals to use them in beauty products is not cool, it’s not happy and it’s not glamorous;
– No animal testing: you can always count on us to protect our furry friends: none of our products were tested on animals.
– Intense and shiny colors: designed to make you stand out from the crowd, our colors are as powerful as you;
Good to know:
– You can’t sit with us: get away from toxic relationships and cosmetics. Our 19-free nail polishes are made with ingredients that are safe and tested to be used without causing harm or irritation;
– Dermatologically tested: our products are gentle but don’t just listen to us;
– Glass packaging: all of our products are eco-friendly. Wooden caps and glass bottles are just the beginning. The world deserves more and we are ready to help;
Most common, simply caused by overproduction of goods and too large inventory levels created by brands.
There product has a flaw, with the most-common flaw being a packing 'error.' Meaning, the product is 100% perfect though there is a simple flaw.
Reaching Due Date
The product is still in great shape, though the expiration date of the product is nearing. This means you can still use the product before the end of the due date.
Brands often change their inventory and if sales for a certain product stagnate, it can cause a discontinuation of an item. Might also happen when a brand discontinues its entire operations.
There was a fictive limited supply of given collection due to brands' marketing campaign. The leftover stock is kept off the market to stimulate this fictive supply for profit protection.
Given product was intended for testing but was never used for this cause. These testers are normally thrown away since they were never marked in the sales books. Arkive has returned them for you.
Product batch was produced, but the order got cancelled by the importer. This causes batches to be discarded.