HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR SKIN TONE
It is pretty easy to determine whether you have pale or warm skin. There are three basic categories with undertones to know:
Cool: tones when tanned - rosy, cinnamon, reddish
Neutral: tones when tanned - no predominant shade
Warm: tones when tanned - peach, golden, caramel
Depending on this category, we identify four types of skin color: fair or light, medium, tan, and dark. P.S. Search Arkive Store to find a wide range of sultry lipsticks for any skin tone.
HOW TO CHOOSE LIPSTICK COLOR
Check out these color guides and try to find the best matching color for your skin.
The challenge of the porcelain skin tone is to break the pale look of the skin with suitable lipstick. You can experiment with shaders of red and pink to add more drama.
The owners are blessed with the power to experiment with different tones and colors. Both darker shares of rose and red will look sultry.
Tanned skin may also look dull if the lipstick color is too light. Try to stick to darker shades of lipsticks that will add glow to your skin.
The sexy dark skin will look best with deep tones of purple, burgundy and caramel. The tabu for dark skin tone are pale tone unless you are not trying to create an extravaganza.
TOP 6 RULES TO KEEP IN MIND WHEN CHOOSING A LIPSTICK
- Determine your skin undertone.
- For warm undertones, choose warm lipstick shades; for cool undertones, choose cool lipsticks.
- Identify your skin color.
- Neutral complexions look great with any color.
- Never shy away from experiments.
- Lighter tones look great with cool colors, while darker tones emphasize rich and warm hues.